CLAIM: Jennifer Aniston Taking “Pregnant Pause” From Movies
9:33 am, January 23rd, 2012
“Jennifer Aniston is cutting back on her work schedule amid rumors that the ‘Friends’ star is pregnant,” begins a piece by the Daily Mail.
According to the British tab, Aniston “has told her agents she needs a break” and won’t “take on any more movies for the foreseeable future.”
“She wants to focus on herself and hopefully becoming a mother,” explains a so-called “source.”
But Aniston supposedly won’t stop working entirely.
“She is thinking of launching her own fashion line which would allow her to spend more time at home,” claims the alleged insider.
As Gossip Cop has previously reported, Aniston is NOT pregnant.
And, as for taking a “pregnant pause” and starting a clothing line, a rep for Aniston tells Gossip Cop the paper is “wrong on both counts.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?