Jennifer Aniston Told Emma Roberts To “Get Therapy” After Evan Peters Fight?
2:20 pm, August 14th, 2013
“Jen Tells Emma: YOU NEED THERAPY!” blares a headline from Star, which claims Jennifer Aniston urged Emma Roberts to get professional help after her violent fight with boyfriend Evan Peters last month.
The mag says Aniston, who co-stars with Roberts in We’re the Millers, “was the one who came through as her main source of counsel” after the incident.
According to a purported “insider” for the tabloid, “Emma called Jen in tears, and Jen spent hours comforting her.”
The so-called “source” alleges, “Jen has pleaded with Emma to break up with Evan, but Emma says she can’t let go and swears nothing violent would happen again.”
Aniston has also supposedly been “urging Emma to get therapy,” claims the magazine, quoting the “insider” as saying, “She thinks Emma is extremely talented and doesn’t want to see her jeopardize her personal life or career.”
None of this ever happened.
Gossip Cop checked with a rep for Aniston, who tells us it’s “absolutely false” that Aniston gave any such advice to her co-star.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo