Blog totally made up Jennifer Aniston swearing off TV story
2:11 am, August 11th, 2010
The site reports, “An insider tells us that Jen is dunzo with TV,” and then quotes that so-called “insider” as saying, “Jen wants to stay in movies.”
HollywoodLife then goes on to claim, “Although she recently told Extra that she’d ‘do anything’ for BFF Courteney Cox including – when pushed – appear on her show, Cougar Town, the source tells us that isn’t the truth and she was simply being nice for the purpose of the interview.”
Where should Gossip Cop start? With HollywoodLife essentially calling Aniston a liar and a bad friend?
Nah, we’ll get to that in a moment.
Let’s start with HollywoodLife stating, “Jennifer Aniston says she’s done with TV.”
Uh… Aniston NEVER said that.
Then, HollywoodLife takes something that Aniston DID say – that she would “do anything” for her best friend Courteney Cox – and claims, “that isn’t the truth.”
Actually, the only thing that isn’t the truth is HollywoodLife’s completely fabricated story.
A rep for Aniston tells Gossip Cop, “Jennifer said many times… that she would love to do [“Cougar Town”] if Courteney wanted her to.” The rep added that HollywoodLife is “wrong again.”
We couldn’t have said it any better.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna