Jennifer Aniston Ditches Justin Theroux?
1:08 pm, February 12th, 2014
The tabloid says the two stars “have been living separate lives for months, blaming their professional schedules,” but that Aniston’s “conspicuous absence from her grieving fiance’s side as he said farewell to his close friend Philip Seymour Hoffman… spoke volumes.”
“Justin looked like he needed someone. He was totally alone,” a so-called “eyewitness” tells In Touch. “The fact that Jen couldn’t hop on a five-hour flight to support him is strange.”
A mag insider adds, “They’ve drifted apart over the last few months.”
In Touch has “drifted” from reality during that same period.
Both of those reports were sensationalized nonsense, and so is this one.
Aniston was unable to be in New York for Hoffman’s funeral because she had work commitments in Los Angeles, her rep says.
The fact that In Touch decided to use Theroux’s completely understandable sorrow in the days following his friend’s death to manufacture allegations about problems with Aniston speaks volumes about the tabloid.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids