Jennifer Aniston Ditches Justin Theroux?
1:08 pm, February 12th, 2014
The tabloid says the two stars “have been living separate lives for months, blaming their professional schedules,” but that Aniston’s “conspicuous absence from her grieving fiance’s side as he said farewell to his close friend Philip Seymour Hoffman… spoke volumes.”
“Justin looked like he needed someone. He was totally alone,” a so-called “eyewitness” tells In Touch. “The fact that Jen couldn’t hop on a five-hour flight to support him is strange.”
A mag insider adds, “They’ve drifted apart over the last few months.”
In Touch has “drifted” from reality during that same period.
Both of those reports were sensationalized nonsense, and so is this one.
Aniston was unable to be in New York for Hoffman’s funeral because she had work commitments in Los Angeles, her rep says.
The fact that In Touch decided to use Theroux’s completely understandable sorrow in the days following his friend’s death to manufacture allegations about problems with Aniston speaks volumes about the tabloid.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents