Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore and Alicia Keys Directing Breast Cancer Films
1:54 pm, March 29th, 2011
The movie will “use humor and drama to focus on the effect that breast cancer and its diagnosis have on relationships and the way women perceive themselves, while searching for strength, comfort, medical breakthroughs and, ultimately, a cure,” said the network.
So far, there are no further details about the content of Aniston, Moore or Keys’ short pieces.
Aniston is also one of the project’s executive producers, as is Marta Kauffman, who co-created “Friends.”
“Our hope with Project Five is to entertain, inform and inspire dialogue, research and prevention,” said Aniston in a statement. “Otherwise, our goals are small. We want these films to move people and empower those affected by breast cancer to stand tall through this challenge, which impacts all of our lives, no matter who we are.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!