Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Fighting Over Food?
4:30 pm, December 7th, 2011
The mag says Aniston “decided to go on a strict diet after gaining 10 pounds recently” from quitting smoking, and her preoccupation with losing weight is starting to get on Theroux’s nerves.
When the couple dined with Adam Sandler and his wife at L.A. restaurant Madeo last week, Aniston supposedly ordered only “steamed broccoli — and left half of it untouched,” reveals an so-called “eyewitness” at the eatery.
According to this same witness, Theroux was “concerned Jen wasn’t eating enough,” and so he allegedly “tried to spoon-feed Jen some of his pasta,” but she refused.
So the onlooker was telepathic, in addition to sitting invisibly at their table?
Anyway, the tabloid goes on to claim that this type of incident has now become typical for Aniston and Theroux, and it’s “beginning to cause some serious tension in the couple’s relationship.”
So, has he taken to force feeding her now?
Aniston only gained a couple of pounds from giving up smoking, and a rep for the star tells Gossip Cop she’s already lost that weight due to “her existing healthy lifestyle and workout regime.”
The rep adds, “Jennifer doesn’t obsess on any diet,” emphasizing, “She has always eaten healthy and continues to do so.”
Life & Style, on the other hand, remains starved for drama.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'