The Truth About Jennifer Aniston’s “Romantic Dinner” with Justin Theroux
2:36 pm, May 19th, 2011
It’s been at least 15 minutes, so it must be time for Jennifer Aniston to be linked to a new guy!
And we know just the careless site to do it!
X17Online “can report exclusively that Jennifer Aniston and Your Highness star Justin Theroux enjoyed a romantic dinner date Wednesday night at West Hollywood’s Sunset Towers Tower Bar.”
Whenever X17Online reports “exclusively,” Gossip Cop hears an angel cry.
The site’s so-called “source” claims the two Wanderlust co-stars “recently started dating” and have been “hooking up” for a while.
“They’ve known each other for a while, but they’re more than friends now,” explains X17′s insider. “They’re cautious – they’re both taking it slowly.”
Know what X17Online fails to mention?
There were three other people at this so-called “romantic” dinner, Gossip Cop has learned
A rep for Aniston confirms to us that it was a dinner among five friends, NOT the cozy couple’s night out X17Online would have you believe.
Check out PHOTOS of Jennifer in a bikini!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?