Jennifer Aniston Tears Up During Visit to New Breast Cancer Center
9:47 am, October 4th, 2011
Jennifer Aniston, who directed one of the breast cancer-related short films that make up the upcoming Lifetime movie, Five, lent her support to Breast Cancer Awareness month on Monday.
The actress toured the Inova Breast Care Center in Alexandria, Virginia, where she heard breast cancer survivors discuss the importance of early diagnosis and treatment.
The former “Friends” star teared up as she listened to the survivors’ stories.
Later, Aniston hosted a special screening of Five in Washington, D.C.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller