Jennifer Aniston Tears Up During Visit to New Breast Cancer Center
9:47 am, October 4th, 2011
Jennifer Aniston, who directed one of the breast cancer-related short films that make up the upcoming Lifetime movie, Five, lent her support to Breast Cancer Awareness month on Monday.
The actress toured the Inova Breast Care Center in Alexandria, Virginia, where she heard breast cancer survivors discuss the importance of early diagnosis and treatment.
The former “Friends” star teared up as she listened to the survivors’ stories.
Later, Aniston hosted a special screening of Five in Washington, D.C.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her