Jennifer Aniston Tears Up During Visit to New Breast Cancer Center
9:47 am, October 4th, 2011
Jennifer Aniston, who directed one of the breast cancer-related short films that make up the upcoming Lifetime movie, Five, lent her support to Breast Cancer Awareness month on Monday.
The actress toured the Inova Breast Care Center in Alexandria, Virginia, where she heard breast cancer survivors discuss the importance of early diagnosis and treatment.
The former “Friends” star teared up as she listened to the survivors’ stories.
Later, Aniston hosted a special screening of Five in Washington, D.C.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z