TAB: Jennifer Aniston “Begs” Courteney Cox to “Get Therapy!”
5:27 pm, September 19th, 2012
Yeah, so were we.
Here’s what’s supposedly going on:
According to the tabloid, Arquette told Cox to “back off” once he moved in with McLarty, causing his ex to suffer a “meltdown.”
Now, the “Cougar Town” star is allegedly driving Aniston “crazy” by “calling eight times a day” to talk about it.
A purported “insider” for the mag claims that “it’s painful” for Cox to see Arquette moving on with a younger woman, and she’s now taken to calling Aniston “at 2 a.m. in tears.”
The so-called “source” says, “Jen is begging her to get therapy, at least for the sake of her daughter Coco.”
Not. At. All.
This story doesn’t even make sense.
Arquette has been dating McLarty on-and-off since last September, so why would Cox be having a “meltdown” over their relationship all of a sudden?
In any case, a source close to Cox tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is “stupid” and “crazy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting