TAB: Jennifer Aniston “Begs” Courteney Cox to “Get Therapy!”
5:27 pm, September 19th, 2012
Yeah, so were we.
Here’s what’s supposedly going on:
According to the tabloid, Arquette told Cox to “back off” once he moved in with McLarty, causing his ex to suffer a “meltdown.”
Now, the “Cougar Town” star is allegedly driving Aniston “crazy” by “calling eight times a day” to talk about it.
A purported “insider” for the mag claims that “it’s painful” for Cox to see Arquette moving on with a younger woman, and she’s now taken to calling Aniston “at 2 a.m. in tears.”
The so-called “source” says, “Jen is begging her to get therapy, at least for the sake of her daughter Coco.”
Not. At. All.
This story doesn’t even make sense.
Arquette has been dating McLarty on-and-off since last September, so why would Cox be having a “meltdown” over their relationship all of a sudden?
In any case, a source close to Cox tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is “stupid” and “crazy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?