SITE: Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox Reunite After “Major Falling Out”
9:59 am, July 12th, 2012
The webloid writes, “The two actresses used to be very close, but have not been seen together in a long time with speculation that they had a major falling out around the time Jen got together with boyfriend Justin Theroux.”
(By “speculation,” the site means false reports from its sister publication, Star magazine).
But RadarOnline says Aniston and Cox have apparently “squashed whatever issue they had” as they “got together for old time’s sake at The Soho House in West Hollywood on Tuesday night and had a great time together in what appeared to be a double date.”
According to a supposed “eyewitness” at the restaurant, Aniston “seemed relieved to have Courteney around again. She’s Coco’s godmother so it must mean a lot to her to maintain the friendship.”
What a lovely little story, filled with guesswork of what was going through Aniston’s mind.
There’s just one problem.
Aniston and Cox NEVER had a “falling out.”
Tabloids merely fabricated stories about a feud between the stars as a way to create drama in Aniston’s relationship with Theroux.
And now, being one of the outlets that reported on the pair’s alleged feud, RadarOnline needs some explanation for the pals hanging out again, and so digs itself into an even deeper hole by saying Aniston and Cox have made up.
But, in reality, it’s just another made up story from the webloid.
An Aniston pal assures Gossip Cop “it’s nonsense and untrue. They’ve never not been friends.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents