Jennifer Aniston Confirmed for “Cougar Town” Premiere
12:35 pm, August 23rd, 2010
The star will appear on the show’s September 22 season premiere.
“Kind of a get-too-involved-in-her-life-type of therapist. Those guys are so close in real-life they kind of do that for each other anyway,” adds Lawrence.
The “Friends” stars’ famous off-camera closeness played a role in bringing Aniston to the show.
“It starts and ends with Courteney and Jen being really great friends and excited to work together again — especially doing comedy together,” explains Lawrence.
“Every day that those two talk they have more ideas about [Bonnie]. It’s definitely something they’re both involved in creatively.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet