Jennifer Aniston Confirmed for “Cougar Town” Premiere
12:35 pm, August 23rd, 2010
The star will appear on the show’s September 22 season premiere.
“Kind of a get-too-involved-in-her-life-type of therapist. Those guys are so close in real-life they kind of do that for each other anyway,” adds Lawrence.
The “Friends” stars’ famous off-camera closeness played a role in bringing Aniston to the show.
“It starts and ends with Courteney and Jen being really great friends and excited to work together again — especially doing comedy together,” explains Lawrence.
“Every day that those two talk they have more ideas about [Bonnie]. It’s definitely something they’re both involved in creatively.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting