MAG: Jennifer Aniston Controlling Justin Theroux’s Career, Social Life and Hair
2:25 pm, March 22nd, 2012
The mag, which previously reported Theroux dumped Aniston (lies), that Aniston was pregnant (inaccurate) and then adopting (wrong), now claims Aniston controls all aspects of her boyfriend’s social life, career, and even his physical appearance.
Wow, she must be very busy.
Anyway, the tabloid says during a recent trip to New York, Aniston “kept Justin from seeing his East Coast-based pals,” and instead had dinner at restaurants of her choice, where she supposedly “picked his entree and ordered for him!”
Of course, In Touch provides no details from this alleged instance nor the names of pals Theroux was “kept” from seeing.
Then, the mag regurgitates a story from last month — that Gossip Cop debunked — which wrongly claimed Theroux had signed with Aniston’s agents at CAA.
Finally, the rag says the Wanderlust actress is making him use “a special shampoo” to combat hair loss, and has also “enlisted her longtime celebrity stylist Chris McMillan to give Justin a more flattering ‘do.”
But as usual, the story is not true.
A source close to Theroux tells Gossip Cop that claims about Aniston trying to dictate his life are “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides