Jennifer Aniston Cigarette Story Goes Up in Smoke
4:08 pm, May 5th, 2011
The National Enquirer reports that after a “cigarette break,” while working on a Lifetime TV movie, Jennifer Aniston “exploded when she overheard a male production assistant snark: ‘Doesn’t she know that smoking is a cause of breast-cancer?’”
According to the tab, “That really hurt – because Jen’s producing and directing a segment of ‘Project Five,’ a searing shocker about the impact of breast cancer on people’s lives.”
The Enquirer claims Aniston then snapped at the production assistant, “What right do you think you have to criticize me?”
“Everyone figured the guy’s job was about to disappear like a puff of smoke,” says a so-called “source” for the magazine,” but Jen never uttered another word about the incident.”
Yeah, she never uttered another word because… it never happened in the first place.
A source close to Aniston tells Gossip Cop that, while the actress occassionally has “a cigarette from time to time, ” she absolutely “did not smoke on set at all.”
Yes, this story — like the fabricated quote from the Enquirer‘s equally fake “source” — should “disappear like a puff of smoke.”
Check out PHOTOS of Jennifer in a super bright dress while promoting her perfume in New York!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014