Jennifer Aniston Cigarette Story Goes Up in Smoke
4:08 pm, May 5th, 2011
The National Enquirer reports that after a “cigarette break,” while working on a Lifetime TV movie, Jennifer Aniston “exploded when she overheard a male production assistant snark: ‘Doesn’t she know that smoking is a cause of breast-cancer?’”
According to the tab, “That really hurt – because Jen’s producing and directing a segment of ‘Project Five,’ a searing shocker about the impact of breast cancer on people’s lives.”
The Enquirer claims Aniston then snapped at the production assistant, “What right do you think you have to criticize me?”
“Everyone figured the guy’s job was about to disappear like a puff of smoke,” says a so-called “source” for the magazine,” but Jen never uttered another word about the incident.”
Yeah, she never uttered another word because… it never happened in the first place.
A source close to Aniston tells Gossip Cop that, while the actress occassionally has “a cigarette from time to time, ” she absolutely “did not smoke on set at all.”
Yes, this story — like the fabricated quote from the Enquirer‘s equally fake “source” — should “disappear like a puff of smoke.”
Check out PHOTOS of Jennifer in a super bright dress while promoting her perfume in New York!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship