Jennifer Aniston Cancels Appearance Due To John Mayer Song Rumors?
1:53 pm, May 3rd, 2012
The paper writes, “The eternal beauty was scheduled to accept an award at the Television Academy Honors ceremony on behalf of ‘Five,’ — the breast cancer movie anthology that she produced and helped direct — but on Tuesday she dropped out.”
An insider for the outlet attributes Aniston’s absence to her ex-boyfriend Mayer’s new single, “Shadow Days,” which Us Weekly claimed is about their 2009 breakup.
The supposed source says the Wanderlust star backed out of the ceremony because she ”was feeling ill at the prospect of being peppered with questions on the subject.”
If Aniston was really wary of being pestered about the Mayer rumor, all she would have to do is skip the red carpet portion of the evening.
Actors do it all the time.
A Television Academy insider tells Gossip Cop Aniston the real reason she canceled was “because she came down with a virus.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?