Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Call Off Wedding, Says Mag
12:46 pm, June 19th, 2013
Well, that’s odd, considering the tabloid reported in March that the couple had already secretly married.
Regardless, a so-called “insider” tells the magazine, “Suddenly, all talk of marriage has [halted.] At the start of the year, Jen was saying how they were going to slip away and get married quietly, then they’d throw a bash when the renovations were done on their $22 million Bel Air, California house.”
The purported source says, “She’s devastated about it and has told friends it was the most difficult decision she’s ever made.”
So what allegedly happened?
OK! says Theroux’s new starring gig in HBO’s “The Leftovers” has caused the pair to postpone their nuptials indefinitely.
Another so-called “pal” claims, “When Justin sat Jen down and told her he’d been offered the job but it meant delaying the wedding, she was terribly upset, but the last thing she wants is for him to turn around in five years and blame her for getting in the way of his career.”
The tab goes on to report that the couple is also having relationship problems, quoting the “friend” as saying, “It bugs her how he’ll eat things in the fridge that she wanted!”
Yes, because rich people never can seem to keep food in the fridge.
This story is simply ridiculous.
Aniston and Theroux were NEVER having a “winter getaway” wedding in the first place, and the fact that he’s going to star in a new show would not derail any marriage plans.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked in with a close Theroux insider, who tells us, “Nothing is called off.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents