Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt to Present Together at Oscars?
10:05 am, November 9th, 2011
Star magazine can’t wait for the Academy Awards.
Not for the nominated movies, of course. For the fabricated scandal!
Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt “are both in talks to present at the Oscars in February,” claims a so-called “insider” for the tabloid, and the magazine speculates “they might even present an award together!”
“Brett Ratner, the producer of this year’s show, is friends with them and wants to lock it up,” explains the Star source. “He wants to make these Oscars the most talked about yet.”
The “insider” admits, “Both of them are a little leery of such a huge publicity stunt. But whatever happens, there’s bound to be fireworks!”
First of all, Ratner is no longer producing this year’s show, so the entire premise is flawed.
More importantly, Gossip Cop is told neither celebrity has even been approached about presenting yet, period, much less agreeing to some kind of stunt designed to revive the tabloid circus around them.
If they ever handed out awards for wishful thinking and poor reporting, Star would definitely be nominated.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid