TAB: Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt “Secretly Reconnect” After Dog’s Death
1:52 pm, June 1st, 2011
According to the tabloid, after Aniston’s dog Norman passed away, Pitt “secretly” reconnected with his ex-wife even though Jolie “ordered him to forget Jen.”
In Touch says Pitt and Aniston recently spent time “catching up on each other’s lives, consoling each other and sharing memories of their life together with Norman.”
But it didn’t end there.
The mag says they’ve continued to stay in contact, and “despite the risks involved should Angelina Jolie find out, Brad is determined to keep Jen in his life.”
Wait, there’s more.
In Touch further reports that in addition to giving Aniston a 24-karat gold necklace as a gift, Pitt also “plans to help Jen renovate her new apartment in New York City,” and wants to buy her “pricey gifts” for her new pad.
Gossip Cop is told Aniston and Pitt did NOT “secretly reconnect”; they are NOT going to “get together in the near future”; and Pitt is NOT renovating Aniston’s new apartment, as alleged by In Touch.
Once again, In Touch is out of touch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities