TAB: Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt “Secretly Reconnect” After Dog’s Death
1:52 pm, June 1st, 2011
According to the tabloid, after Aniston’s dog Norman passed away, Pitt “secretly” reconnected with his ex-wife even though Jolie “ordered him to forget Jen.”
In Touch says Pitt and Aniston recently spent time “catching up on each other’s lives, consoling each other and sharing memories of their life together with Norman.”
But it didn’t end there.
The mag says they’ve continued to stay in contact, and “despite the risks involved should Angelina Jolie find out, Brad is determined to keep Jen in his life.”
Wait, there’s more.
In Touch further reports that in addition to giving Aniston a 24-karat gold necklace as a gift, Pitt also “plans to help Jen renovate her new apartment in New York City,” and wants to buy her “pricey gifts” for her new pad.
Gossip Cop is told Aniston and Pitt did NOT “secretly reconnect”; they are NOT going to “get together in the near future”; and Pitt is NOT renovating Aniston’s new apartment, as alleged by In Touch.
Once again, In Touch is out of touch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss