CLAIM: Jennifer Aniston Had “Hot Birthday Date” With Jake Gyllenhaal
7:32 pm, February 12th, 2011
After noting that Aniston’s “hot birthday date” with Gyllenhaal was at New York’s Spotted Pig restaurant, a so-called “eyewitness” is quoted as saying, “Jake and Jen looked really happy and really seemed to be enjoying themselves.” That same “eyewitness” added that they “looked very comfortable with each other” and “were glowing.”
First, Aniston did NOT have a “hot birthday date” or an “intimate dinner” with Gyllenhaal.
Her reported “intimate dinner” date included 30 of her friends, such as Adam Sandler and his wife Jackie Titone, Hugh Jackman and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness, her publicist, her agent, producers of Just Go With It, and several other pals like Gyllenhaal, with whom she’s remained friends since they filmed The Good Girl.
Gossip Cop would love to know who X17Online and Life & Style‘s so-called “eyewitness” is because Aniston and friends ate in a private room, and the “eyewitness” somehow managed to miss that the “intimate” dinner included a big group that included Sandler and Jackman.
Click on to the hottest PHOTOS of the week!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!