Mag Invents Cold War Between Hot Bodies Aniston & Decker
11:46 am, May 31st, 2010
When you’re nearly a month behind the British tabloids in stirring a fake controversy, it does not bode well.
Us Weekly tries its hand at “better late than accurate” reporting by dredging up the tired topic of Jennifer Aniston‘s supposed bikini body strife with Brooklyn Decker, with whom she’s shooting scenes for Just Go With It.
Aniston “was all smiles” when she met her so-called “sexy rival” Decker on the set, claims the mag, whose “set source” insists that Aniston is “intimidated” by her younger costar.
So the evidence of tension is… smiling?
Or maybe it’s the fact that, as Decker recalls, “The first time we met, she came up to me and gave me a big hug.”
Fight! Fight! Fight!
“She’s such a great mix of beautiful and kind,” says Decker. “The most surprising and amazing thing about her is she treats everyone like she’s been best friends with them for years.”
Ooh, we can practically smell the animosity!
On second thought, maybe we’re just smelling something else with this item… like Us Weekly‘s desperation (and failure) to demonstrate that Aniston’s perfectly happy interaction with Decker is somehow proof that she’s not happy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Worst Hip Hop Artists Of All Time
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look