Jennifer Aniston Preparing For Baby, Claims Confused Magazine
1:15 pm, December 27th, 2012
“Jen never thought she’d be so into it, but now she is,” a so-called “pal” tells the tabloid. “You can thank Justin’s unwavering love and support for that. He has a way of making her feel safe and loved like no other guy has.”
The tabloid goes on (and on) about Aniston’s recent spa treatment, citing her supposed pregnancy as a “good reason to indulge in some pampering.”
Life & Style also mentions how the couple is “busy renovating their home so it’s ready for a baby,” and the mag throws together the typical sidebar of which designer kiddie clothes (Armani) and stroller (Bugaboo) Aniston and Theroux may purchase.
There’s just one tiny problem.
Aniston is NOT PREGNANT.
Gossip Cop was the first outlet to debunk the latest wave of false pregnancy claims earlier this month.
And bikini pics of Aniston proved our reporting — she has no baby bump.
We hope Life & Style got some fact-checkers for Christmas.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate