Jennifer Aniston: Small Woman or Gigantic Baby?
3:00 pm, May 4th, 2010
British OK! could at least be imaginative with its lame coverage of alleged celebrity “slimming secrets.”
According to OK!, Aniston enlisted the help of famed trainer Tracy Anderson, who “is believed to have recommended The Baby Food Cleanse eating plan for Jennifer.” The regimen involves fourteen daily portions of pureed food, followed by an “adult” dinner.
Of course the real mush is the rumor itself.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- OC Star Gets Engaged To A Gossip Girl!
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show