Jennifer Aniston: Small Woman or Gigantic Baby?
3:00 pm, May 4th, 2010
British OK! could at least be imaginative with its lame coverage of alleged celebrity “slimming secrets.”
According to OK!, Aniston enlisted the help of famed trainer Tracy Anderson, who “is believed to have recommended The Baby Food Cleanse eating plan for Jennifer.” The regimen involves fourteen daily portions of pureed food, followed by an “adult” dinner.
Of course the real mush is the rumor itself.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?