Jennifer Aniston: Small Woman or Gigantic Baby?
3:00 pm, May 4th, 2010
British OK! could at least be imaginative with its lame coverage of alleged celebrity “slimming secrets.”
According to OK!, Aniston enlisted the help of famed trainer Tracy Anderson, who “is believed to have recommended The Baby Food Cleanse eating plan for Jennifer.” The regimen involves fourteen daily portions of pureed food, followed by an “adult” dinner.
Of course the real mush is the rumor itself.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank