CLAIM: Jennifer Aniston Flaunting Baby Bump, Playing “Head Games”
9:47 am, February 25th, 2012
No matter what Jennifer Aniston – or anyone else – says, In Touch is convinced she’s pregnant.
The tabloid quotes Aniston’s very clear comments to GQ (“I’m not having triplets. Not having twins, nor am I have one baby. I’m not knocked up!”), and still writes all about the actress’ “bumpy” appearance on the Wanderlust red carpet.
“Sporting a fuller figure and a bump-revealing dress, it seemed like Jen hoped onlookers would think she is, in fact, preggers,” concludes In Touch.
Why someone as sick of endless pregnancy speculation as Aniston would even want to fuel rumors, however, the magazine never bothers to explain.
“We’re on to her little head games!” crows In Touch.
Um, there are no “head games” here.
A source close to the actress assures Gossip Cop once again that there’s no truth to pregnancy talk.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage