CLAIM: Jennifer Aniston Flaunting Baby Bump, Playing “Head Games”
9:47 am, February 25th, 2012
No matter what Jennifer Aniston – or anyone else – says, In Touch is convinced she’s pregnant.
The tabloid quotes Aniston’s very clear comments to GQ (“I’m not having triplets. Not having twins, nor am I have one baby. I’m not knocked up!”), and still writes all about the actress’ “bumpy” appearance on the Wanderlust red carpet.
“Sporting a fuller figure and a bump-revealing dress, it seemed like Jen hoped onlookers would think she is, in fact, preggers,” concludes In Touch.
Why someone as sick of endless pregnancy speculation as Aniston would even want to fuel rumors, however, the magazine never bothers to explain.
“We’re on to her little head games!” crows In Touch.
Um, there are no “head games” here.
A source close to the actress assures Gossip Cop once again that there’s no truth to pregnancy talk.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty