Jennifer Aniston Showing Baby “Bump,” Says Confused and Totally Wrong Mag
3:56 pm, January 9th, 2013
Jennifer Aniston showed off a baby bump while vacationing in Cabo San Lucas last week, claims In Touch.
According to the magazine, “Clad in a loose purple T-shirt, Jen was lying low with her fiancé, Justin Theroux, on Jan. 2, looking radiant, joyful — and bumpy!”
The tabloid explains that although “she has yet to confirm the pregnancy reports, the normally tight and toned Friends actress’ belly was impossible to miss.”
“She definitely had more of a stomach than usual,” says a so-called “witness.”
It’s getting harder and harder to “stomach” In Touch reporting.
Jennifer Aniston is not pregnant.
Gossip Cop has been consistently right on this point.
And actual photographs from Aniston’s vacation — not tabs’ bogus “witness” ramblings — show that the actress clearly does not have a bump.
In Touch may want to pretend pictures and facts don’t matter in its alternate reality, but it doesn’t make the mag’s poor reporting any better in this case.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?