TAB: Jennifer Aniston Planning “Photo Op” With Angelina Jolie To End Feud Rumors
10:17 am, August 9th, 2012
According to a so-called “insider” for the tab, “Jen recently contemplated having her people call Angelina’s team to arrange a photo op for them just to put rumors that they hate each other to rest.”
The mag says Aniston got the supposed “idea” after she shot an online ad for SmartWater, in which she reportedly makes fun of constant rumors that she’s either pregnant or engaged.
The alleged source explains, “Jen wanted to time the shot with Angelina to the video’s release.”
“Jen doesn’t have problems with Angelina anymore!” adds the purported insider.
Umm… this is not news.
Anyway, we’re supposed to believe that the movie star was going to go out of her way to plan a photo op with her ex-husband’s fiancé?
The only thing that would do is resuscitate unwanted media attention on Aniston, Jolie and Pitt — all of whom have long since moved on from 2005.
This story is a perfect example of how tabloids are using every last breath to try to keep the old feud rumors alive in order to sell magazines.
Sorry — but it’s done.
Regardless, a rep for Aniston confirms, “There was never any intention of getting a photo op with Angelina.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Famous Left Handers
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?