CLAIM: Jennifer Aniston is Adopting
12:19 pm, January 26th, 2011
Jennifer Aniston is no stranger to false reports, but this week’s Star is particularly bad.
The tabloid claims the actress is adopting a baby from Mexico.
Star‘s cover boasts about “signed and sealed” adoption papers, comments from an “orphanage official,” and even a scoop about Aniston supposedly using Courteney Cox‘s nanny.
“It’s a done deal!” declares Star.
Aniston’s been visiting the Casa Hogar Sion orphanage in Tijuana, explains the mag, and “adopted a baby.”
The “Friends” star has even “installed” a $250,000 gender-neutral nursery in her Beverly Hills home, and plans to retain the services of Marva Soogrim, a nanny who’s worked with Cox and other famous moms.
“She’ll have the child in her arms” by her February 11 birthday, Star insists.
This all sounds so definitive and specific.
But it’s 100% made up.
Aniston has NOT adopted a baby, has NOT hired a nanny and has NOT built a nursery.
Except for Aniston’s support of the orphanage, the entire story is “fabricated,” a rep for Aniston tells Gossip Cop.
In fact, we’re told that while cobbling together this imaginary adoption, Star was “harassing” the people who run Friends of El Faro, an organization that raises funds for the orphanage and even the kids themselves.
Maybe it’s time for Star to adopt some new methods of reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles