Jennifer Aniston Set to Adopt?
2:41 pm, January 25th, 2012
Jennifer Aniston has “fast-tracked her plan to have a baby — and is looking into adopting a child as a single mom,” reports In Touch.
The magazine claims the urgency comes even as Aniston faces “the disappointing possibility that Justin Theroux is more of a Mr. Right Now than a Mr. Right.”
A so-called “close friend” of the actress tells In Touch, “Jennifer feels that at her age, she can’t wait until Justin comes around to the idea of starting a family. She’s looking seriously into adoption and has met with some agencies through her friends’ referrals.”
She’s not meeting with adoption agencies or fast-tracking baby plans.
A rep for Aniston tells Gossip Cop the tabloid claims are “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides