Jennifer Aniston Set to Adopt?
2:41 pm, January 25th, 2012
Jennifer Aniston has “fast-tracked her plan to have a baby — and is looking into adopting a child as a single mom,” reports In Touch.
The magazine claims the urgency comes even as Aniston faces “the disappointing possibility that Justin Theroux is more of a Mr. Right Now than a Mr. Right.”
A so-called “close friend” of the actress tells In Touch, “Jennifer feels that at her age, she can’t wait until Justin comes around to the idea of starting a family. She’s looking seriously into adoption and has met with some agencies through her friends’ referrals.”
She’s not meeting with adoption agencies or fast-tracking baby plans.
A rep for Aniston tells Gossip Cop the tabloid claims are “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?