CLAIM: Jennifer Aniston is ‘Head Over Heels’ For Adam Sandler
4:06 pm, February 3rd, 2011
“Jennifer Aniston has fallen head over heels for a new guy, but there’s a major snag – he’s married!” screams a piece in the National Enquirer.
According to so-called insiders for the tab, Aniston became “crazy about” co-star Adam Sandler while filming Just Go With It last year, and now that they’re promoting the film, “her romantic feelings for him have come flooding back.”
“Jen desperately wants a happy home life like Adam’s,” the mag continues, “and she feels as if he’s the total package.”
Although the comedian is happily married to Jackie Titone, the tab claims that Aniston just “can’t help herself.”
A rep for Aniston calls the story is “funny,” but notes the “Friends” star “has known Adam for almost 20 years and has been buddies with him and his wife forever.”
Once again, the Enquirer can’t separate fact from film fiction.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents