CLAIM: Jennifer Aniston Didn’t Want Film Crew “Within 20 Feet of Her”
12:03 pm, December 23rd, 2010
“Jennifer Aniston Demands Her Space on Set,” reads a headline in Us Weekly.
According to a so-called “insider ” on the set of Aniston’s upcoming film Wanderlust, “It was an unspoken thing that you couldn’t get within 20 feet of Jennifer.”
“She surrounded herself with a ring of buffers at all times,” says the alleged source, adding, “She traveled with them from her trailer to the set and back.”
No, not really.
In addition to a production source calling the story “untrue,” a rep for the actress tells Gossip Cop that the mag’s claim is “absurd” and completely “made up.”
In fact, her rep reveals that she “had so much fun on that set… It was like summer camp for everyone. They had BBQ’s almost every weekend and Jennifer herself hosted most of them.”
Actually, Gossip Cop didn’t want to get within 20 feet of this ridiculous story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress