CLAIM: Jennifer Aniston Didn’t Want Film Crew “Within 20 Feet of Her”
12:03 pm, December 23rd, 2010
“Jennifer Aniston Demands Her Space on Set,” reads a headline in Us Weekly.
According to a so-called “insider ” on the set of Aniston’s upcoming film Wanderlust, “It was an unspoken thing that you couldn’t get within 20 feet of Jennifer.”
“She surrounded herself with a ring of buffers at all times,” says the alleged source, adding, “She traveled with them from her trailer to the set and back.”
No, not really.
In addition to a production source calling the story “untrue,” a rep for the actress tells Gossip Cop that the mag’s claim is “absurd” and completely “made up.”
In fact, her rep reveals that she “had so much fun on that set… It was like summer camp for everyone. They had BBQ’s almost every weekend and Jennifer herself hosted most of them.”
Actually, Gossip Cop didn’t want to get within 20 feet of this ridiculous story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court