Jennie Garth: Being A Single Mom And Dating Is “Torture” – WATCH VIDEO
4:23 pm, October 20th, 2013VIDEO
In an interview with Bethenny Frankel – slated to air on Monday — the former “Beverly Hills 90210″ star admits being a single, dating mom is ”super challenging,” but “you have to find your way and stumble and make mistakes. I think that’s the only way you learn how to do it is by making mistakes.”
Garth notes that following her divorce from Facinelli, “I expected to come out of it and just be great at it,” but this new phase of her life is harder than she expected.
But when pushed by Frankel, the TV actress says being a single and dating mom is “not that exciting,” though adds, “It’s like a weird type of torture but it can be fun.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet