Jennie Garth: Being A Single Mom And Dating Is “Torture” – WATCH VIDEO
4:23 pm, October 20th, 2013VIDEO
In an interview with Bethenny Frankel – slated to air on Monday — the former “Beverly Hills 90210″ star admits being a single, dating mom is ”super challenging,” but “you have to find your way and stumble and make mistakes. I think that’s the only way you learn how to do it is by making mistakes.”
Garth notes that following her divorce from Facinelli, “I expected to come out of it and just be great at it,” but this new phase of her life is harder than she expected.
But when pushed by Frankel, the TV actress says being a single and dating mom is “not that exciting,” though adds, “It’s like a weird type of torture but it can be fun.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us