Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli Divorce Finalized
4:07 pm, June 12th, 2013
The “90210″ star and the Twilight actor wed in 2001 and have three daughters: 15-year-old Luca, 10-year-old Lola and 6-year-old Fiona.
Facinelli and Garth filed for divorce in March 2012, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
The divorce order was officially signed on Tuesday, according to TMZ.
Garth and Facinelli reportedly both declined spousal support and are said to have agreed to a mutually accessible bank account in lieu of child support, with plans to split parental costs equally.
They reportedly plan to share custody of their daughters with no formal arrangement.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable