Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli Divorce Finalized
4:07 pm, June 12th, 2013
The “90210″ star and the Twilight actor wed in 2001 and have three daughters: 15-year-old Luca, 10-year-old Lola and 6-year-old Fiona.
Facinelli and Garth filed for divorce in March 2012, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
The divorce order was officially signed on Tuesday, according to TMZ.
Garth and Facinelli reportedly both declined spousal support and are said to have agreed to a mutually accessible bank account in lieu of child support, with plans to split parental costs equally.
They reportedly plan to share custody of their daughters with no formal arrangement.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet