Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli Divorce Finalized
4:07 pm, June 12th, 2013
The “90210″ star and the Twilight actor wed in 2001 and have three daughters: 15-year-old Luca, 10-year-old Lola and 6-year-old Fiona.
Facinelli and Garth filed for divorce in March 2012, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
The divorce order was officially signed on Tuesday, according to TMZ.
Garth and Facinelli reportedly both declined spousal support and are said to have agreed to a mutually accessible bank account in lieu of child support, with plans to split parental costs equally.
They reportedly plan to share custody of their daughters with no formal arrangement.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles