Jennie Garth and Luke Perry Now Dating in Real Life?
10:53 am, August 30th, 2012
The tabloid’s “insiders” say the pair, who played a couple on “Beverly Hills, 90210″ in the 1990s, “have fallen for each other in real life while filming a new TV commercial for Old Navy.”
“Since seeing Luke again, Jennie has fallen in love with him and Luke feels the same,” explains a so-called “source” for the Enquirer. “It just happened.”
And even though Garth, who divorced Peter Facinelli earlier this year, has been spotted out with photographer Noah Abrams, the Enquirer’s source insists she’s “smitten” with Perry.
During their recent Old Navy shoot, claims the mag’s insider, “Jennie and Luke were sitting close to one another, and Luke immediately put his arm around Jennie and they talked like no one else was around.”
“You can tell there’s a spark between Jennie and Luke again,” adds the Enquirer source, going on to say, “He has always loved her and now he finally has the chance to do something about it.”
So have the “90210″ alums really begun a real-life romance?
A rep for Perry tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true.”
Sadly, it looks like the Enquirer just tried to pass off fan fiction as actual “news.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?