Jennie Garth and Luke Perry Now Dating in Real Life?
10:53 am, August 30th, 2012
The tabloid’s “insiders” say the pair, who played a couple on “Beverly Hills, 90210″ in the 1990s, “have fallen for each other in real life while filming a new TV commercial for Old Navy.”
“Since seeing Luke again, Jennie has fallen in love with him and Luke feels the same,” explains a so-called “source” for the Enquirer. “It just happened.”
And even though Garth, who divorced Peter Facinelli earlier this year, has been spotted out with photographer Noah Abrams, the Enquirer’s source insists she’s “smitten” with Perry.
During their recent Old Navy shoot, claims the mag’s insider, “Jennie and Luke were sitting close to one another, and Luke immediately put his arm around Jennie and they talked like no one else was around.”
“You can tell there’s a spark between Jennie and Luke again,” adds the Enquirer source, going on to say, “He has always loved her and now he finally has the chance to do something about it.”
So have the “90210″ alums really begun a real-life romance?
A rep for Perry tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true.”
Sadly, it looks like the Enquirer just tried to pass off fan fiction as actual “news.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?