WATCH: Jennie Garth Talks Post-Divorce Dating, Bad Boys on The Jeff Probst Show
1:09 pm, November 3rd, 2012VIDEO
The actress is not finding it easy.
Garth told Probst, “The minute I think I’m ready to start dating, I realize, ‘Oh no, I’m not.’”
She explained, “I get in my way. I just don’t know how to date.”
When Probst offered some remedial dating advice, Garth half-jokingly recoiled, saying, “Ugh. Sounds awful.”
She added, “I only like guys that are not nice.”
“What is wrong with us girls? It’s not like I want someone to treat me badly… I want somebody who looks like they could treat me badly, but then really treats me good,” continued Garth.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage