WATCH: Jennie Garth Talks Post-Divorce Dating, Bad Boys on The Jeff Probst Show
1:09 pm, November 3rd, 2012VIDEO
The actress is not finding it easy.
Garth told Probst, “The minute I think I’m ready to start dating, I realize, ‘Oh no, I’m not.’”
She explained, “I get in my way. I just don’t know how to date.”
When Probst offered some remedial dating advice, Garth half-jokingly recoiled, saying, “Ugh. Sounds awful.”
She added, “I only like guys that are not nice.”
“What is wrong with us girls? It’s not like I want someone to treat me badly… I want somebody who looks like they could treat me badly, but then really treats me good,” continued Garth.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own