WATCH: Jennie Garth Talks Post-Divorce Dating, Bad Boys on The Jeff Probst Show
1:09 pm, November 3rd, 2012VIDEO
The actress is not finding it easy.
Garth told Probst, “The minute I think I’m ready to start dating, I realize, ‘Oh no, I’m not.’”
She explained, “I get in my way. I just don’t know how to date.”
When Probst offered some remedial dating advice, Garth half-jokingly recoiled, saying, “Ugh. Sounds awful.”
She added, “I only like guys that are not nice.”
“What is wrong with us girls? It’s not like I want someone to treat me badly… I want somebody who looks like they could treat me badly, but then really treats me good,” continued Garth.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- 29 Celebrities With Porn Star Doppelgangers
- Justin Bieber is a Metal Head?