Jennie Garth Breaks Down Over “Anger” and “Sadness” of Peter Facinelli Divorce
12:33 pm, May 12th, 2012VIDEO
In the footage, the actress goes to a retreat with friends and sits with a “relationship expert” to talk about the emotions surrounding the end of her marriage.
Garth says she’s going through “sadness” and “anger” about what happened with Facinelli, which she admits “threw me for a loop.”
“I think with any sort of rejection, you’re angry that you weren’t enough for that person,” explains Garth. “So I don’t know if I’m angry at myself for not being enough, or if I’m angry at him for not considering me to be enough.”
Check out the video below at the 11:50 mark.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?