WATCH: Jenna Jameson Seemingly Out of It During Bizarre Live TV Interview
5:32 pm, October 21st, 2013VIDEO
Jenna Jameson appeared on FOX’s “Good Day New York” on Monday morning to promote her new erotic novel “Sugar,” and the interview was… uncomfortable.
The former porn star seemed bizarrely out of it, swaying in her seat and stumbling over her words as she answered the hosts’ questions.
Producers reportedly even cut Jameson’s segment short due to her awkward behavior.
It was a marked contrast from the night before when Jameson was seemingly a lot more coherent while on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, James pleaded guilty to DUI in 2012 after crashing her car into a pole in Orange County, California.
Check out both videos below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank