Jenna Bush Hager: I’m Pregnant! (VIDEO)
9:27 am, December 12th, 2012VIDEO
On Wednesday, Hager announced on the “Today Show” that she’s expecting her first child.
“It’s something I’ve always wanted,” an emotional Hager said.
Hager, a correspondent for “Today,” is married to Henry Hager, whom she wed in 2008.
The couple’s baby will be the first grandchild for President Bush and former First Lady Laura, who are also parents to daughter Barbara.
Calling into the show, the former President said he was “fired up” to become a grandfather, and even joked that the little one should call him “sir!”
Check out video of Hager’s announcement below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet