Jenna Bush Hager: I’m Pregnant! (VIDEO)
9:27 am, December 12th, 2012VIDEO
On Wednesday, Hager announced on the “Today Show” that she’s expecting her first child.
“It’s something I’ve always wanted,” an emotional Hager said.
Hager, a correspondent for “Today,” is married to Henry Hager, whom she wed in 2008.
The couple’s baby will be the first grandchild for President Bush and former First Lady Laura, who are also parents to daughter Barbara.
Calling into the show, the former President said he was “fired up” to become a grandfather, and even joked that the little one should call him “sir!”
Check out video of Hager’s announcement below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her