Jenna Bush Hager: I’m Pregnant! (VIDEO)
9:27 am, December 12th, 2012VIDEO
On Wednesday, Hager announced on the “Today Show” that she’s expecting her first child.
“It’s something I’ve always wanted,” an emotional Hager said.
Hager, a correspondent for “Today,” is married to Henry Hager, whom she wed in 2008.
The couple’s baby will be the first grandchild for President Bush and former First Lady Laura, who are also parents to daughter Barbara.
Calling into the show, the former President said he was “fired up” to become a grandfather, and even joked that the little one should call him “sir!”
Check out video of Hager’s announcement below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!