Jenelle Evans Duped By Fake Snooki Quote, Slams Pregnant Jersey Shore Star
11:50 am, August 15th, 2012
On Tuesday, Evans took to Twitter and wrote, “omg, no offense… but yu call ME a bad mother… but look what @snooki said about her baby… thats straight F**KED UP.”
The “Teen Mom” then linked to a picture of Snooki above the follow “quote” that had been attributed to the “Jersey Shore” star:
“There is no way I’m changing any diapers when my baby is born. That is disgusting. That’s what maids are for and babysitters. I don’t have time for that. I’ll have them do that stuff. I’ll be there for the good parts, like dressing my son up and making sure he got style. You don’t have to cook or clean or change diapers to be a good mother. My son will have everything he wants. He’s going to be a little star like his mommy.”
One small problem.
Snooki never said that — and she was not too pleased with Evans’ insinuation that she’ll be a “bad mother” when her baby son Lorenzo is born.
She tweeted, “FYI, I can’t wait to change my kids sh**ty diapers & I don’t even believe in maids. Just sayin.”
Snooki also blocked Evans on Twitter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides