Jenelle Evans Marries Courtland Rogers
7:35 pm, December 4th, 2012
Jenelle Evans is married!
The “Teen Mom 2″ star tied the knot with Courtland Rogers during a quickie wedding at a courthouse in North Carolina on Tuesday.
While Evans wouldn’t explicitly confirm the nuptials on Twitter, court documents indicate they made it official.
The couple announced their engagement last month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?