Jenelle Evans Marries Courtland Rogers
7:35 pm, December 4th, 2012
Jenelle Evans is married!
The “Teen Mom 2″ star tied the knot with Courtland Rogers during a quickie wedding at a courthouse in North Carolina on Tuesday.
While Evans wouldn’t explicitly confirm the nuptials on Twitter, court documents indicate they made it official.
The couple announced their engagement last month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years