Jenelle Evans and Leah Messer Quitting Teen Mom?
12:23 pm, March 15th, 2012
Evans’ manager Leo Daniels tells the rag, “She needs to renegotiate because she’s not getting anything near what the other girls are getting, and she’s the highest rated Teen Mom.”
And a supposed “insider” for the mag adds, “She feels certain that she deserves a raise… She will quit the show if she doesn’t get that extra money.”
As for Messer, Reality Weekly claims she “is unsure she will continue to allow her life to be filmed unless she sees a lot more money!”
“Whenever the issue of spin-off shows for the cast of ‘Teen Mom 2′ comes up, Leah has been holding out her hand for more cash,” notes a purported insider.
The same “source” adds, “She really has gotten a big head because of all the attention. A lot of people in Elk View [West Virginia] joke that she’s like the redneck Kim Kardashian.”
So, are Evans and Messer really going to ditch the show that’s made it easier for them to provide for their babies?
Not at all.
Evans denied the rumor on Twitter, saying, ”I’m moving to a new house so they CAN film at my house because the current apartment I live in will not allow it.”
She added, “My manager thinks I should get paid more,” but that she “never asked anyone for more money.”
And Messer’s mother Dawn Spears simply called the report “BS.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- Celebrity Face Change Mysteries
- The Trend Kanye & Kim Can't Get Enough Of
- Is Porsha Stewart Pregnant?
- Do Beyonce and Blue Ivy Have the Best Hollywood Hair?