Jenelle Evans Assault & Drug Charges Dropped; Ex Gary Head Pleads Guilty
3:33 pm, August 27th, 2012
“Teen Mom” star Jenelle Evans had all charges against her dropped during a Monday court appearance stemming from a June incident in which she and then-fiancé Gary Head were arrested following a heated fight.
As Gossip Cop reported, the troubled couple were busted and booked on charges including simple assault, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of controlled substance; Head was also given an assault on a female charge.
In court on Monday, all of Evans’ charges were dismissed — but Head pleaded guilty to the assault on a female as part of a plea bargain.
“Court is over. Gary Head pleas guilty to assault on a female and all my charges were dropped,” wrote Evans on Twitter.
She said of Head’s deal, “But if he didn’t take the plea bargain then he was facing serioussssss consequences.”
Evans recently won a restraining order against Head and seemed pleased with the morning’s results.
“The judge said ‘are you sure you don’t want to go further?’ I said ‘no he can take this plea. I want no contact with him that’s all.’”
Here’s hoping their future is mostly spent outside of court.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?