Jenelle Evans Slams Husband for Allegedly Cheating After Announcing Pregnancy
2:09 pm, January 21st, 2013
Here we go again.
The “Teen Mom” star seems to imply on Twitter that Rogers allegedly cheated on her.
Evans tweeted on Sunday night, “ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?!”
She then wrote to her husband, “want me to blast what u did? Lmfao don’t think so.”
Rogers shot back and defended himself, tweeting, “I went out last night and got wasted and came home at 3 am and I left my pregnant wife asleep by herself but I didn’t cheat!! I just left.”
But Evans says, “it was way worse then [sic] that.”
The reality star later lamented, “Heartbroken in half completely,” adding, “And just to think I fooled myself into thinking I was happy, happiness doesn’t exist it seems like.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank