Former Roommate Drops Charges Against Jenelle Evans of Teen Mom 2
11:03 am, March 21st, 2012
Charges against Jenelle Evans have been dropped in the case in which the “Teen Mom 2″ star’s former roommate accused her of harassment.
But Inman dropped the charges during a Monday court hearing.
That said, Evans still has a pending charges in a cyberstalking case involving former employer James Duffy.
Earlier this month, Evans turned herself into authorities after a warrant was issued for her arrest in that matter.
The troubled MTV personality has been arrested multiple times in recent months.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs