Teen Mom Star Jenelle Evans Breaks Up, Accuses Ex of Violence, Sings About It
3:05 pm, April 10th, 2012VIDEO
The breakup triggered a war of words, Evans’ departure from Twitter and an angry YouTube sing-along video.
The volatile couple’s romantic run came to an end on Sunday, when Evans revealed on Twitter that she and Head “broke up for good,” saying she was “very depressed” about it.
Evans went so far as to accuse Head of getting violent with her during a fight, an allegation he denied vehemently on Twitter over the course of Monday.
Meanwhile, Evans shut down her Twitter account and posted a video in which she’s seen riding in the passenger seat of a car and singing an angry rendition of “Face Down,” a song about domestic violence by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
“This is dedicated to Gary Motherf**king Head,” she announces in the clip.
It might be for the best that these two are going their separate ways.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles