Jena Malone Reportedly Offered Role of Johanna Mason in Catching Fire
4:52 pm, July 3rd, 2012
Jena Malone has reportedly been offered the role of Johanna Mason in Catching Fire, the second installment of The Hunger Games franchise.
The Stepmom actress is currently in early negotiations to play the outspoken tribute from District 7, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The role of Johanna Mason is a big part in Catching Fire, as she’s thrown into the Hunger Games “Quarter Quell” along with Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence), and does everything she can — even stripping naked upon their first meeting — to unnerve her competitor.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Malone to confirm the report.
Do you think Malone has what it takes to play Johanna Mason?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri