The Little Couple Star Jen Arnold: My Cancer Is In Remission
12:25 pm, February 4th, 2014
The star of TLC’s “The Little Couple,” who in December revealed she was diagnosed with a rare form of the disease, shared her happy news on Tuesday.
The doctor and reality star added, “Everything is moving in the right direction. I am very excited.”
Arnold also tweeted out the good news, writing, “It’s official- ME 1 vs CANCER 0… I WIN! Thank you for all the prayers, thoughts, & support!”
Arnold and Klein are parents to two young adopted children — 3-year-old son Will and 2-year-old daughter Zoey.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet