Jen Arnold of The Little Couple Battling Rare Cancer
12:13 pm, December 6th, 2013
Jen Arnold of “The Little Couple” is battling cancer.
The TLC star revealed the news on Friday.
“I have recently been diagnosed with a rare type of cancer and am currently undergoing treatment, including surgery and chemotherapy,” said Arnold in a statement.
She continued, “I am very fortunate as the prognosis is good. While there is never a good time to get news like this, getting it just as we are building our new family is tough in many ways… But being surrounded by the love of my husband and our two beautiful children is actually in many ways giving me the strength to fight it even stronger.”
Arnold and her husband Bill Klein, both of whom have dwarfism, are parents to two young adopted children — 3-year-old son Will and 2-year-old daughter Zoey.
On Friday, Klein tweeted, “My darling wife released today that she is currently battling a form of cancer. Prayers are welcome, hugs are not due to her weakened state.”
“Thanks to everyone for your continued support,” he added. “We appreciate everyone’s generous well wishes and prayers. We will fight and we will win!”
Gossip Cop wishes Arnold a swift return to good health.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss