Jeff Probst Gets Daytime Talk Show
4:07 pm, June 27th, 2011
“Survivor” host Jeff Probst is taking on a new challenge.
The Emmy winner will get his own daytime talk show on CBS in fall 2012.
“I’m fascinated with human nature and thrilled that this show will allow me the opportunity to connect with real people and explore their stories on a personal level,” said Probst in a statement.
He’s hosted all 22 seasons of “Survivor” since its 2000 debut.
There’s been no indication that he’ll leave the adventure reality series.
Probst is just the latest addition to a daytime TV landscape that’s changing rapidly, with Oprah and long-running soap operas leaving the air, Regis Philbin‘s retirement from “Live!” and primetime news talent such as Katie Couric and Anderson Cooper launching daytime programs.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Drake Slams Chris Brown: 'I Make Better Music Than Him'
- Selena 'Too Sensitive For American Idol'?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Looking Nice In Sequins And Stripes: Iggy Azalea