Jeff Probst Gets Daytime Talk Show
4:07 pm, June 27th, 2011
“Survivor” host Jeff Probst is taking on a new challenge.
The Emmy winner will get his own daytime talk show on CBS in fall 2012.
“I’m fascinated with human nature and thrilled that this show will allow me the opportunity to connect with real people and explore their stories on a personal level,” said Probst in a statement.
He’s hosted all 22 seasons of “Survivor” since its 2000 debut.
There’s been no indication that he’ll leave the adventure reality series.
Probst is just the latest addition to a daytime TV landscape that’s changing rapidly, with Oprah and long-running soap operas leaving the air, Regis Philbin‘s retirement from “Live!” and primetime news talent such as Katie Couric and Anderson Cooper launching daytime programs.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Reggie Bush Disses Kim & Kanye On Instagram
- Jay-Z's Teaching Blue Ivy Something He Never Learned
- What Did Kanye Spend $2 Million On For North?