WATCH: Jeff Gutt Breaks Down in Tears After Standing Ovation on X Factor Finale
10:31 pm, December 18th, 2013VIDEO
Jeff Gutt broke down on tears on part one of the “X Factor” finale on Wednesday.
The finalist had just finished his final performance, “Creep” by Radiohead, when he began crying as he spoke of how much the experience has meant to him.
Earlier in the show, Gutt performed “Dream On” by Aerosmith, and he received standing ovations for both turns on the stage.
“Jeff, for me this is the very, very first time where I’ve actually believed that you believe that you can win the show. Everything just felt authentic,” Simon Cowell said after “Dream On.”
He went on, ”I think you are the real thing. I think the fact that you didn’t make it through last [season] has given you kind of much more of an urge to win. I can’t imagine a record company not signing you after that performance .”
Paulina Rubio said there was “nothing missing” from Gutt’s “Creep” rendition, and Demi Lovato called it “amazing.”
“I feel like this is a stadium performance,” she added. ”It was incredible.”
And mentor Kelly Rowland told the single dad, “The past couple of weeks has been my heart’s joy. And I want you to take this win home for that little beautiful boy.”
Gutt also performed “Iris” with John Rezeznik.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress