Jeff Goldblum’s Alleged Stalker Arrested Outside Theater
10:58 am, November 3rd, 2012
A woman who Jeff Goldblum says has harassed him for more than a decade was arrested for violating a restraining order on Friday, when she showed up to the theater where the actor is currently performing.
Last June, Linda Ransom had been ordered to stay away from Goldblum for three years after allegedly showing up at his house and places of work on multiple occasions.
On Friday, when she was found at the Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles, where Goldblum is starring in “Seminar,” Ransom was arrested.
She was reportedly in violation of the court order requiring her to stay at least 100 feet away from the actor.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department took Ransom into custody and booked her just after 2:00 a.m. on Saturday, according to TMZ.
Goldblum has not commented on the situation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents