Jeff Goldblum’s Alleged Stalker Arrested Outside Theater
10:58 am, November 3rd, 2012
A woman who Jeff Goldblum says has harassed him for more than a decade was arrested for violating a restraining order on Friday, when she showed up to the theater where the actor is currently performing.
Last June, Linda Ransom had been ordered to stay away from Goldblum for three years after allegedly showing up at his house and places of work on multiple occasions.
On Friday, when she was found at the Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles, where Goldblum is starring in “Seminar,” Ransom was arrested.
She was reportedly in violation of the court order requiring her to stay at least 100 feet away from the actor.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department took Ransom into custody and booked her just after 2:00 a.m. on Saturday, according to TMZ.
Goldblum has not commented on the situation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?
- Daniel Radcliffe Is "Refreshingly Boring"
- It's Official- Kerry Washington Is Pregnant!
- Where Did All Of Aaron Carter's Money Go?
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us