Jeff Goldblum Quits ‘Law & Order: Criminal Intent’
4:32 pm, August 3rd, 2010
Jeff Goldblum is leaving “Law & Order: Criminal Intent.”
His option with the show and producer Dick Wolf‘s company had expired, and Goldblum’s rep tells Gossip Cop the actor is departing due to the uncertainty around the long-running drama’s future.
Goldblum starred for two seasons on the show, which began on NBC before moving to USA.
His move represents the latest in a string of major changes in the “Law & Order” universe, including the cancellation of the original show after 20 seasons and the launch of a Los Angeles spinoff.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?