Jeff Dunham Marries Audrey Murdick!
4:10 pm, October 14th, 2012
Jeff Dunham, the superstar ventriloquist, is now a married man.
The comedian wed fitness model and trainer Audrey Murdick at the Sunstone Vineyards & Winery in Santa Ynez, California on Friday.
“TA DAAAA! @audreymurdick and I are now married and I’m the luckiest guy on the planet!” tweeted Dunham, whose occasionally controversial and wildly successful ventriloquism act has made him one of America’s highest-earning comics.
The couple has been together since 2009.
Dunham has three daughters from a previous marriage.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Selena and Demi - BFF's Again?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Hayley Williams Greets Fans In Great Graphics