Jeff Dunham Marries Audrey Murdick!
4:10 pm, October 14th, 2012
Jeff Dunham, the superstar ventriloquist, is now a married man.
The comedian wed fitness model and trainer Audrey Murdick at the Sunstone Vineyards & Winery in Santa Ynez, California on Friday.
“TA DAAAA! @audreymurdick and I are now married and I’m the luckiest guy on the planet!” tweeted Dunham, whose occasionally controversial and wildly successful ventriloquism act has made him one of America’s highest-earning comics.
The couple has been together since 2009.
Dunham has three daughters from a previous marriage.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!